Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Poetry recital reflection practice: Jacob

Practise Poetry Recital Evaluation

Were you pleased with how you sounded? Why or why not?
No, because I didn’t speak loud when I was reading.
What helped you learn your poem?
The paper helped me learn my poem.
Did you look at your audience?
I looked at the audience.
Did you speak clearly?
I spoke clearly for some parts.
Did you use an expressive voice?
I used expression for some parts.
What are your next steps?
My next steps are that I need to speak loud and clear and use expression.

This is a practise run through of me saying my poem. I got 12/16 points. I am good at memorising my poem and looking at my audience. I just need a little bit more work on expression and a loud and clear voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.