Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My netbook reflection 2013: Jacob


This year I have found using my netbook to be successful. I have enjoyed using my netbook because...........
I have an individual blog. I can publish work on to my blog and put pictures, presentations, graphs and drawings.  I have 2474  pageviews on my blog. Before we can put our work on the blog the teacher has to check it for any mistakes from the teacher dashboard.

Another thing that I have enjoyed is........
It allows me to be a critical thinker by commenting on other schools blogs, class blogs and peoples individual blogs. The teacher can give me on going feedback because it helps us with our writing, reading, numeracy.

The barriers in using my netbook are.........
Flash problems and connectivity issues. I always go on Maths whizz but sometimes their is flash problems where I can’t get in to it or if half of the class goes on Maths whizz before me it is slow and it takes 10 - 20 minutes to get on.

Another barrier is.........
That sometimes my netbook won’t turn on if the battery is low or somebody drops it. The screen might crack and we might forget your passwords so the teacher or someone has to reset the password or reimage the netbook with a USB stick and that gets annoying.


The interesting aspects / parts to using my netbook are.........
Using different research sites for topic like celebrations and festivals. We can do our homework online by the click of a button because we can go onto the class google site that the teacher updates. The teacher tells us what sites we can go on or if she doesn’t people just go onto the class google site and go on fun Maths sites or fun Reading sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.