Art: Reflecting on my Endless Rhythm Painting
1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not?
Yes because I put a lot of hard work into it.
2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
I found painting the snake bit easy.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.
I found ruling it up and tracing the plates and cups tricky.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me with my painting.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would change the colours.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
What frustrated me was painting over the lines.