Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

My artwork on space: Jacob




This is my artwork on space. As you can see it is Saturn. Saturn is the 2nd largest planet in the solar system. It has rings which are made out of rock. One side is light because the sun shines and one side is dark because the planet is blocking the sun getting on to the other side. Mr. Blackmore taught me to put more life into my artwork by using lots of colours.


I chose this planet because the yellow, red and white rings shows that it is light and hot. The red and orange shows that some of the planet is really hot. This painting shows that there is a bright side to life and a dark side to life. If you are going the right way you'll be very well. I drew the sun because it shows the silver is light and the black is dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.