Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

My abstract artwork: Jacob

 Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes because I worked very hard on it.

2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
I found ruling the grid easiest.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
I found painting inside the lines trickiest.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton and Teagan helped me with my painting.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
I would change my colours next time.

6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
What frustrated me was painting it.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.