..How to make delicious rich chocolate Easter eggs..
1 Packet of chocolate buttons
Spoons and a butter knife
..Method..1. Fill the kettle up with water and boil it.
2. Pour the water into the saucepan.
3. Place the plate over the saucepan.
4. Pour the chocolate buttons on the plate.
5. Stir the chocolate buttons until melted.
6. Spoon the melted chocolate off the the plate and scrape it off into the molds.
7. Tap the molds to make the chocolate smooth.
8. Place the molds in the fridge for about 4-5 hours.
9. Take the molds out of the fridge.
10. Tap the molds on the table to make them fall out.
11. Wrap the chocolates in tin foil and enjoy.